Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The start of a new obession

Well this being my first post I guess I should start out by telling my readers about myself.......Well my name is Samantha but I normally go by Sam. I'm currently a senior at Millsap High school.....I'm still getting use to being the top dog at the school. I'm a very wild and out going person. I have many talents....some include my amazing skills with the pencil. I get my artistic abilities from my mothers side. I have many other talents but I'll get into those in later posts. So anyways Im off to finish my homework stay tuned for a new post

4 comments:

Ginny said...

Your page looks great! I look forward to reading your future posts. I hope you put some pics up too once in a while. :)

Lynn Kinsey said...

Awesome blog template Sam! Love the imagery. Welcome to the Blog community;-)

Chris said...

Welcome to blogging!

Sean Wright said...

Hey Sam,

I like the blog art work. Oh to be 17 again... no wait did I have acne at 17 hmmm maybe 23 would be better